Maximise your investment using the components within Office 365 including Cloud Assistance and learn about the new security aspects.
Date and location
Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at Polymorph Ltd, The Heath Business Park.
- Registration 9:30
- Working lunch 12:30
- Close 14:30
Who should attend?
Organisations who already use or are interested in Office 365 and want to learn more.
Why should you attend?
To learn more about Microsoft Office 365 features, cost effective purchasing and security tips and how Cloud Assistance could benefit your organisation.
What will you gain?
- Tips, tricks, pitfalls and best practice advice using Office 365
- Understanding how to use the different components of Office 365
- Learn of an alternative way to pay for your Office 365 subscription
- Use Cloud Assistance as your ‘how to’ guide
- Registration, coffee and introduction
- Office 365 – Your Digital Workplace
- Learning features of OneDrive, Microsoft Teams, Sway, OneNote
- Co-authoring documents in real time from any device, anywhere
- Managing documents securely using SharePoint
- License procurement
- Open questions