Following on from the success of our Notes to Office 365 workshop in Scotland with our Partner COMPAREX, we are holding another event at Wembley Stadium. In the past 12 months Polymorph has helped migrate over 10,000 users across numerous organisations such as Sir Robert McAlpine, Costcutter, and Entity Group.
Date and location
Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at Wembley Stadium, London.
Who should attend?
- IT Managers
- IBM Notes Administrators
- IT Operations staff
- Finance Directors and Managers
Why should you attend?
- To learn more about Microsoft Office 365 and how you could benefit
- To understand about Microsoft collaborative cloud offering
- To gain better understanding of the processes, software and tools used to migrate from Notes to Office 365
- To learn what components such as Exchange Online, Skype for Business, SharePoint Online, Office Web Applications and OneDrive that make up Microsoft Office 365 could do for your business
What will you gain?
- Understanding of how Office 365 would work in your organisation
- Real life examples and practical benefits of Office 365
- Tips, tricks, pitfalls and best practice advice on migration from IBM Notes
- Registration, coffee and introduction from Polymorph
- What is Office 365
- Office 365 strategy / Microsoft cloud futures
- How to migrate from Notes to Office 365
- Customer migration case study from IBM Notes / Domino to Microsoft Office 365
- SharePoint Online vs Notes applications – what’s possible
- How Polymorph can help with pricing of licences, funding available, services, development, deployment, support and training
- What next
- Open questions