Yammer offers many familiar tools for collaborating with others in your organisation and includes Suggested Groups, Suggested People, Networks, a Feed, and much more. Yammer also allows you to create relationships with your colleagues is a great tool for helping you find that social aspect in the workplace. For example, you can:
- Post relevant announcements and events
- Manage group projects
- Manage private messages
- Keep up to date with work relevant projects and news
- Gain valuable input and feedback
- Post files and allow editing of group documents
The Polymorph Yammer set-up service has been tailored to address the requirements of organisations requiring a more focussed and hands on approach to managing and administering Yammer. With this service, we will configure Yammer for each of the users you require setting up as well as enabling you with the required skills to be able to maintain their service on an ongoing basis. As part of this service we will also educate each Yammer Administrator within your organisation on the key administration features that are available within your Yammer subscription.
We start the project with a pre-engagement questionnaire, used to collect and collate the details and information required for us to undertake the relevant activities.
During the engagement, a Polymorph consultant will remotely connect to one of your PC’s and undertake the installation and configuration process to set up each Yammer on a PC within Office 365. We will also talk you through the process of setting this up on a variety of mobile devices such as tablets or mobile phones.
- Designed to help power users understand how to manage Yammer within their organisation
- How to install and configure desktop and mobile devices
- Learn how to manage and control the dynamic features included with Yammer
- Online guidance of functionality and usage of Yammer including:
- Administration rights
- Yammer structure
- Yammer configuration options
- Yammer security settings
- Design and branding basics
- Yammer usage policy introduction
- Online training videos and user guides are also provided
- An online effectiveness review within a month of the initial session