As an IBM Premier Business Partner, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a Cloud Deployment Partner, we have the experience, technical skills and in depth knowledge of migrating IBM Lotus Notes to Office 365.
With the deployment of cloud based solutions rapidly increasing, Polymorph is working with clients to help them achieve the benefits of lower operational and maintenance costs through moving to Office 365.
Office 365 offers simple, flexible, remote email access, improved collaboration via centrally stored data. Here at Polymorph we are helping businesses through a smooth migration process. We can help with implementing part or all of the Office 365 Microsoft Online services – Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office Web Apps and OneDrive Pro.
When migrating from IBM Lotus Notes to Office 365, there are many things to consider. From software licensing, analysis of existing infrastructure, data conversion through to accurate planning to ensure minimal downtime.
Our accredited and experienced team can
- Outline the cost benefits of migrating to cloud computing
- Provide consultancy to ascertain your organisation's business needs and develop tailored solutions
- Offer expert advice on the variety of migration software and tools available moving to Office 365
- Advise on licensing
- Deliver full migration plans which would include pilot tests, deployment and post migration administration
- Provide appropriate training and ongoing support