We have an impressive client base and our reputation for service and quality has been built through long-term relationships with existing clients as well as from more recent ones, many of which are based locally in Chester, Warrington, North Wales and Runcorn.
We make sure that the support our clients receive is not just simply IT support to get them by. Most clients want value added services as well as ongoing support so that the headaches associated with day-to-day IT are taken away and future plans are covered.
We provide advice and guidance based on where you are now, agree where you would like to get to, and help you get there. In effect road mapping your IT inline with your business requirements so you can forecast and budget easily.
Whether you want support that enhances your own IT team or you are looking for a complete service solution, we can certainly help.
Our IT teams hold a huge range of Microsoft certifications, as well as IBM Domino / Notes expertise, so you are in safe hands.
We can also act as the first point of contact for your 3rd party software vendors and work with them on issue resolution and upgrades. Effectively, we can be your one-stop-shop for anything IT.
So hopefully you will see we don’t believe in the 'one size fits all' methodology, so our pricing models allow our clients to 'pick and mix' from a menu of service offerings. Working to prescribed service levels, and by adhering to measured performance criteria, ensures we provide you with the level of support you need to meet all requirements.
- Microsoft Office applications, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM
- Exchange, Email / messaging solutions
- Server replacements, Hardware upgrades, Equipment rollout, Virtualisation
- Business continuity, Disaster recovery, Backup solutions, Cloud solutions
- LAN / WAN technologies, Wireless solutions, Firewalls
- General IT support, Licensing consolidation, Antivirus solutions
- Application development, Website development