Azure Active Directory is a service that provides comprehensive identity and access management capabilities in the cloud for your employees, partners and customers. It combines directory services, advanced identity governance and application access management for your own or any of thousands of pre-integrated applications. With the Azure Active Directory you can manage users and groups, synchronise with on-premises directories and get single sign-on to Office 365. This also includes:
- Directory Objects
- User / Group Management
- Single Sign-on
- Self-service password change
- Security / Usage Reports
We start the project with a pre-engagement questionnaire, used to collect and collate the details and information required for us to undertake the relevant activities.
During the engagement, a Polymorph consultant will remotely connect to one of your PC’s and undertake the installation and configuration process to set up Azure Active Directory within Office 365.
- Designed to help with the adoption of Active Directory within office 365
- Includes setup of Active Directory
- Includes a walk‐through of active directory rules, policies, and users’ domain verification, DNS configuration etc
- Online training videos and user guides are also provided
- An online effectiveness review within a month of the initial session