The most important service it offers you is access to your Email. In addition, it offers you wealth of communication and collaboration tools and a generous file storage space. All services can be accessed from anywhere and from almost any device.
The Polymorph Office 365 standard email set-up service has been tailored to address the requirements of small businesses, enabling them to self-service their set-up and configuration of Office 365 for email. We provide assistance and tutoring so that you can effectively manage the administration and user functions of your Office 365 email subscription and enable you to set-up users and maintain their service on an ongoing basis.
We start the project with a pre-engagement questionnaire, used to collect and collate the details and information required for us to undertake the relevant activities.
During the engagement, a Polymorph consultant will remotely connect to one of your PC’s whilst you watch, and guide you through the installation and configuration process to set up an email user on a PC within Office 365. We can also talk you through the process of setting this up on a variety of mobile devices such as tablets or mobile phones.
- Enablement for an Office 365 administrator
- Includes live demonstration of the installation process
- You will learn how to set up, manage and support users within your organisation
- You will learn about the different ways to access Office 365 email, such as via a browser, Microsoft Outlook and a mobile device
- You will learn how to:
- Send, receive and organise email
- Setting up email options such as signatures and auto-replies
- Managing and sharing your calendar
- Adding and managing contacts
- Adding and managing tasks
- Online training videos and user guides are also provided
- An online effectiveness review within a month of the initial session