Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of familiar applications delivered by Microsoft in the cloud. They enable businesses to enjoy the likes of Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and the Office suite without requiring the server computing equipment usually required on site to host them.
We have helped many organisations switch to the cloud, if you are considering the same, then please click below to set up your trial and get in touch with us.
You access all your applications and data via the internet. They are stored centrally on Microsoft servers so you don’t have the cost and responsibility of maintaining your own premises-based servers.
Main advantages are as follows:
- Cheaper – avoid the cost and complexity of maintaining your own servers
- Flexible – Wherever your users are, they can access their applications and data
- Secure – your data is fully protected using state-of-the-art encryption. Your data is stored in Microsoft data centres, backed up with full failover support. Your computing changes with your business; just change your plan to reflect the new needs of your business and the number of users you have.
- No servers or software to buy and maintain
- No systems maintenance to worry about
- Round-the-clock availability
- No downtime
- Anyplace access; mobile, desktop, wherever
- Lower costs
- Best of all, you get to use the same trusted software applications that your people already know and use. They don’t have to learn new applications or ways of working.