There are still quite a few businesses out there that have not yet upgraded for one reason or another. Often this can be due to lack of available resources, funding or knowledge preventing you from making the leap to SharePoint 2013. In real terms, after the support end date business will lose:
- Security updates
- Non-Security functional and system updates
- Complimentary support
- Design feedback and ability to request design changes
- Paid SharePoint support
This can introduce a reasonable level of risk to your business and continued operation of your SharePoint environment. Polymorph are here to help and we can offer the following services to assist your existing environment as well as help plan your migration:
- SharePoint 2010 extended support contract
- Consultancy and planning to tailor your migration
- Upgrade services to SharePoint Online or on-premise deployments
- Business and technical introductions and briefings on SharePoint 2016
SharePoint 2016 is due to be released Q2 2016. As Polymorph are key partners with Microsoft, we are currently reviewing and shaping the future of SharePoint’s next release as part of the technology adoption programme. This process allows us to say ahead of the curve and bring you the latest best practice information to help plan you future with SharePoint.
Please get in touch with us for more information, or help with upgrading from SharePoint 2010.