Maximise your investment using the components within Office 365 and learn about the new security aspects.
Date and location
Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at Polymorph Ltd, The Heath Business Park.
- Registration 9:30
- Working lunch 12:30
- Close 14:30
Who should attend?
Organisations who already use or are interested in Office 365 and want to learn more.
Why should you attend?
To learn more about Microsoft Office 365 features, cost effective purchasing and security tips.
What will you gain?
- Tips, tricks, pitfalls and best practice advice using Office 365
- Understanding how to use the different components of Office 365
- Learn of an alternative way to pay for your Office 365 subscription
- Registration, coffee and introduction
- Office 365 – Your Digital Workplace
- Office Online - Collaborate with colleagues anywhere on any device
- With Word, Excel and PowerPoint Online you can work with your colleagues on your documents anytime, anywhere
- Digital notetaking with OneNote
- Managing documents securely with SharePoint
- Work anywhere online or offline with OneDrive
- Digital storytelling with Sway
- Managing team collaboration and projects with Teams and Planner
- Total communication with Skype for Business
- License procurement
- Open questions