Please join us and let us share with you our insight into the Microsoft Cloud from both an Azure perspective and Office 365 / SharePoint Online one : Stansted Airport journey and how it’s possible to tailor SharePoint specific for your organisation needs.
Date and location
The afternoon of Tuesday, 28 March at Polymorph, Daresbury Park Hotel, Warrington.
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Procurement Managers
Why should you attend?
- To learn more about Azure and what quick wins your organisation can benefit from
- To learn about some of the recent Azure announcements including. Application Insights, WAF and Backup
- To learn about Microsoft Teams and Staffhub
- To learn how SharePoint can be used for programme management
- If you have a need to apply strategic objectives and governance to projects within your organisation
What will you gain?
- Understanding and awareness of how Azure could work for you
- Understanding of how SharePoint would work in your organisation
- How SharePoint can be implemented bespoke and specific for your business
- Registration, coffee and introduction from Polymorph
- Microsoft Azure Brief overview and quick wins for Polymorph clients
- Microsoft Azure Application Insights live demo and discussion
- Microsoft Azure Application Gateway WAF
- Microsoft Azure Backup (UK)
- Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Staffhub
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SharePoint - Project spotlight