Allchurch Property Lawyers engaged with the Polymorph marketing team during an event that was being held at The Heath Business and Technical Park, Runcorn, promoting local IT support and services. Allchurch Property Lawyers were just starting their new business in Widnes, near Warrington from scratch and needed everything from a logo, initial IT setup work and production of a new website through to a full support package covering all aspects of IT. Meeting Polymorph at this event – a company with vast experience in delivering these type of requirements came just at the right time for Allchurch. Polymorph were engaged to provide a solution strategy which began as an initial discussion document outlining all the requirements after meeting with Allchurch.
A key requirement for Allchurch was their website as they wanted to ensure it would be ready and available before trading commenced, so Polymorph quickly began the design and development of a new Umbraco website. All necessary elements were decided upon, starting with the new branding. The site was then built, tested and hosted by Polymorph.
Polymorph’s IT Managed Services team advised and helped deliver the following solutions for Allchurch
- BT Fibre broadband connectivity.
- Cloud based VOIP as their telephony solution.
- HP SFF workstations running Windows 10 with high resolution monitors allowing for a corporate look.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 for senior management.
- Two all-in-one devices for A3 printing and multi-page scanning providing resilience in the event of failover.
- Recommendation of Office 365 providing full access to Microsoft Office applications.
- Assist with on-site cabling.
After all the set-up and configuration work was completed, Allchurch were ready to go live. Polymorph delivered a professional-looking website with a high quality logo, and a set-up that works with low start up and operating costs. They also have the assurance that ongoing technical support with Polymorph is in place for incidents and requests as and when required.
Allchurch are a newly formed Property Law firm based in Widnes with a client base that consists broadly of UK and overseas property buyers.