Trulife Limited (Trulife) was looking for a trusted, third party IT service partner, to provide a help desk function offering support for the network, servers, PC’s and also to provide procurement, advice and risk management for the IT operations of the business.
Polymorph were delighted to be chosen as the trusted IT service partner for Trulife offering services such as
- A service desk via email and phone for all Trulife staff using Polymorph’s ticketing system for first, second and third line support for incident and problem resolution as well as on site engineers when required
- Advice and assistance for third party contract management as and when required by Trulife
- Regular maintenance and upgrade activities as well as implementing automated monitoring of servers and task to remove the need for manual activity
- Procurement of hardware, software and third party providers to be sourced by Polymorph working closely with Trulife for final approval
- Review of existing documentation and Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines (PSPG’s) and will put in place appropriate procedures to maintain, update and create new PSPG’s as and when required
- Documented detailed reports of activities including incidents, requests, risks, projects and other IT related information, reviewed via regular face to face meetings between Polymorph and Trulife’s Technical Account Managers
Trulife Limited (Trulife) now has Polymorph as its IT service partner, providing a help desk and giving networking support. We also support the servers, PC’s and provide procurement advice and risk management for the IT operations of the business when necessary.
Trulife is owned and managed by a group of highly professional and experienced healthcare executives since 1987. Trulife is internationally based and totally engaged in the creation, development, manufacture and marketing of niche healthcare products. The group activities encompass Orthopaedics, Breastcare, Prosthetics and Pressurecare products and services.