We are a Microsoft Gold Partner providing IT services to a variety of clients.
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls to the support desk and recording details of the incident or request. You will complete some of the requests yourself (all training will be given) and therefore resolve these at 1st line. Other incidents or requests once logged by you will be routed to second line or, for high priority tickets, straight to third line.
Your day to day duties will involve diagnosing and resolving technical issues, setting up and configuring new PC's and Laptops, hardware fault finding, maintain active directory and Office 365, setting up mobile phones etc.
It is often a pressurised environment and a focus on customer service is key.
- Resolving 1st and sometimes, 2nd line support requests through the provision of technical support
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Updating all relevant Polymorph and customer systems as required
- Installations, maintenance and upgrades of various hardware and software
- Participation in out of hours cover rotas
- Team worker
- Desire to engage in personal professional development activities (training, certifications etc).
- Copes well with pressure
Essential technical competencies
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Desktop Support
Favourable technical competencies
- Technical Competency
- IBM Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Mobile Devices
- Windows Server
- Application Support
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows Azure
- Apple Mac experience
- Experience is preferred but not essential
- Based in Runcorn, Cheshire
- 30 days holiday (incl. public holidays), plus your birthday off
- Car and driving license preferred
- £18-22k pa depending on experience
- Full time, permanent position
If you are interested in the role please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.