The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in a PM / BA role and have a PRINCE2 or similar qualification. Experience / knowledge of the Microsoft suit of products is desirable.
- Managing software / infrastructure projects through the complete lifecycle and applying project
- Management tools and methodologies
- Working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Liaise and co-ordinate with third parties involved in the project
- On-going liaison with project stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops
- Develop project plans
- Able to work from the initial concept through to implementation
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Manage multiple projects at any one time
- You will excellent communication skills on all levels – written, verbal and face to face
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Flexible attitude
- Determined to do the job to your best ability
- Can-do attitude, organised and detail focused
- Approachable and proactive
- PRINCE2 or similar
In return, we offer an exciting range of technology projects to work on, on-going training and development and additional training days on top of holiday entitlement.
£28,000 - £35,000 – Flexible plus benefits.
For more information about this vacancy please email email@example.com
No agencies please.