The ideal candidate will have some experience in a project-focused role and looking to build on their skills and experience in a busy Project Management Office.
The role would suit an ambitious individual looking to become Practitioner Certified Project Manager delivering IT software / hardware projects using PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
Responsibilities / experience desirable
Assisting Senior Project Manager(s) with
- Managing software development projects through the complete lifecycle and applying Prince2 and Agile where appropriate
- Project Management tools and methodologies
- Liaise and co-ordinate with third parties involved in the various projects
- On-going liaison with project stakeholders
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Creation of Weekly Project Highlight Reports
- PMO admin (maintain timesheets reports, update risk register, update issues list, update systems)
- You will have excellent communication skills on all levels – written, verbal and face to face
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Flexible attitude
- Determined to do the job to your best ability
- Can-do attitude, organised and detail focused
- Approachable and proactive
- Ability to working to tight deadlines and budgets
- Excellent Microsoft Excel / Word skills
- PRINCE2 and / or Agile Foundation or similar – desirable
In return, we offer an exciting range of technology projects to work on, excellent personal development and the opportunity to build a career in Project Management.
£20,000–£25,000 - Flexible DOE.
For more information about this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.