Reporting to the Operations Director the ideal candidate will be responsible either individually or as part of a team for the design and delivery of Microsoft infrastructure projects and migrations with a heavy focus on delivering Office 365 / Azure solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to head up Polymorph’s Cloud Practice, building strategy and enabling clients to migrate to the Cloud. With responsibility for new business development, leading the client interaction, growing presales and delivery teams, preparing SOW, project planning and input to technical architecture and managing customer service delivery. As our Microsoft Cloud Practice business driver, the selected candidate will lead our Cloud Practice initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be involved in various projects such as
- Active Directory consolidation / migration projects
- New infrastructure builds
- IT strategy planning / design
- Deploying Azure services
- Messaging system migrations
- Certified in Windows Server 2008 or 2012 to MCSE level
- Certified in Office 365 administration
- Considerable experience with Active Directory topology and design, identity management and ADFS
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange design, implementation and support including high availability configurations
- Experience with the Azure platform, virtual networks, IaaS and PaaS
- Experience with enterprise Windows Server features such as clustering, high availability and DFS
- Experience with migrating large organisations from Microsoft Exchange to Office 365
- Able to express architectural designs in written proposals / presentations so that they are suitably understood by non-technical people
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Solid networking / TCP / IP foundation
- Certified in Microsoft Exchange server
- Certified in Azure platform
- Experience with the Quest suite of migration tools
For more information about this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.