Reporting to the Operations Director the ideal candidate will be responsible either individually or as part of a team for the design and delivery of Microsoft SharePoint projects. The successful candidate will be involved in new business development, delivering presales and consultancy, preparing proposals, specifications and SOWs, be involved in project planning and providing input to technical architecture solutions for our customers.
You will be involved in all aspects of the way we interact with our customers. This will extend to everything from the initial project discussions with customers and internal staff to the production of full design specifications. It will be down to you to ensure that our customers enjoy a consistent, high quality experience while all the time upholding our established brand values.
- Certified in Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Experienced in System Architecture, Solution Design, Development and Maintenance of both Solutions and Farm Infrastructure
- Certified in Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Experienced in System Architecture, Solution Design, Development and Maintenance of both Solutions and Farm Infrastructure
- SharePoint Online, Experienced in System Architecture, Solution Design, Development and Maintenance
- HTML – Extensive Knowledge and Experience in development of custom web designs
- CSS – Experienced in working with custom web designs and applying styling within the SharePoint framework
- C# ASP.NET – Strong expertise in the development and coding of multi-function solutions
- CSOM – Knowledge and Experience using custom CSOM in applications
- REST API – Experience of using REST API’s for specific custom functions
- oData/oAuth – Experience in using custom oData feeds for solutions
For more information about this vacancy please email email@example.com
No agencies please.