Tuesday, 25 February, 10:00–11:00
- Learn how cyber criminals are targeting and infiltrating SME businesses – including real-life examples, the current threat landscape and what to be most aware of.
- Learn practical takeaways which can be implemented into your business immediately and get advice on how to plan a robust security strategy with confidence.
- Get the opportunity to benchmark your current cyber security measures against minimum UK government guidelines and find out how you measure up.
Join us for topics including:
- Understanding and identifying potential cyber security gaps and threats to your business.
- How to make your people and their behaviours your strongest defence.
- The must-know cyber technologies for protecting your business.
- How does your current security posture benchmark against UK government minimum recommended standards?
Who should attend?
This webinar is for business owners and directors who are concerned about: privacy of confidential information, having your systems held to ransom, being defrauded and losing valuable working time.
How cyber safe is your business?
At Polymorph we are on a mission to help UK businesses become cyber savvy and secure. Currently, 49% of UK businesses still do not meet the government’s recommended basic technical security controls as outlined in their Cyber Essentials scheme. Find out how resilient your security posture is by taking this short assessment.