We are here to take away the hassles involved in understanding and managing your licencing leaving you to focus on what you do best, growing your business. With our considerable knowledge and expertise, we support you in making the most cost-effective choices for your organisation, while taking away the administration and management headaches of licencing software.
Polymorph is a recognised licencing specialist and we are proud to hold many partner accreditations. We work directly with leading vendors and our focus has always been on understanding their licence schemes so we can provide the best possible advice to suit your needs.
What is a CSP?
A Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP) is a Microsoft partner agreement which allows Polymorph to provide a subscription-based service to our clients. We can offer a flexible partner support model which provides costs savings to our clients versus buying licences direct from Microsoft. Organisations can purchase both licence-based and usage-based subscription models.
Benefits of buying licences from us
Flexible billing, scalability and cost savings
Being an approved CSP Polymorph can reduce the costs and significant upfront investment in Microsoft licencing by providing one invoice and one monthly bill for all your licencing requirements. Pay only for what you use and increase or decrease your licences whenever you need to. Plus, if preferred, you have the option of paying annually.
Licencing advice and account management
We are here to ensure that you get the most out of your IT spend. With dedicated account management your UK-based expert licencing adviser will support you every step of the way along your journey of growth.
Advice and support include:
- Ongoing analysis of licence usage by each user – resulting in better utilisation of your licences and identification of potential cost savings so you are never paying for features that aren’t being used.
- Advice and support on additional functionality and feature updates of the Office 365 product suite, enabling you to get the very most out of everything Office 365 has to offer.
- Free access to events, webinars, and ‘how-to’ videos to help you get the most out of Office 365.
Cloud subscription management portal
Our cloud management platform, Genesis, makes it easy for you to manage your subscriptions. Add and remove licences and subscriptions easily and track your cloud usage whenever you need to. You can also see which functionality users are and are not making use of within their licence features and if prudent flip users onto alternative licence types.
Our expert Microsoft technical engineers provide support for all Microsoft cloud services. Access to our licence support team is included with your subscription at no additional cost, with the option to uplift to 24/7 support if required.
Some of our supplementary technical support services include: Office 365 and Azure migrations, bespoke software development, security, backup, disaster recovery, Azure health check, SharePoint, helpdesk and more meaning we can take pressure off your IT department.
Hassle-free set up and transition
Migrating your licences to a subscription model couldn’t be easier. There is no disruption or downtime. We take care of everything, including speaking to Microsoft or whoever you currently buy your licences through. All you need to do is provide us with a date you want the seamless switchover to happen and we’ll take care of the rest.
Polymorph have been advising organisations on their software and licencing requirements since the year 2000. Our credentials and service support in this area include:
- Microsoft Gold Partner and CSP, 7 Microsoft Gold core competencies
- Dedicated account manager providing expert licencing advice and support
- Free of charge subscription management portal for clients to manage their licences easily
- Free of charge technical support, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Option for 24/7 support
- Free of charge workshops and webinars across the Microsoft suite of products
- Product training provided for users if required
- Access to wider our digital transformation expertise across cloud, cyber security, software and telecommunications
Advice and support
Our friendly and knowledgeable account managers are here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation and advice on licencing and renewals.
Official Partner for leading technologies