OneDrive for Business can be utilised in many different ways. It can be used as a simple store for documents, as a way to access files from any location on any device, or as a collaboration tool to share and jointly work on documents. Access to files can be in a web browser, directly from MS Office desktop programs, in Windows File Explorer, in the Office apps for iPads, iPhones and Android tablets or synchronised with a local folder on your computer.
The Polymorph OneDrive set-up service has been tailored to address the requirements of organisations requiring a more focussed and hands on approach to configuring OneDrive. With this service, we will configure OneDrive for each of the users you require setting up as well as enabling you with the required skills to be able to maintain their service on an ongoing basis. As part of this service we will also educate each user within your organisation on the key features that are available within your OneDrive subscription.
We start the project with a pre-engagement questionnaire, used to collect and collate the details and information required for us to undertake the relevant activities.
During the engagement, a Polymorph consultant will remotely connect to one of your PC’s and undertake the installation and configuration process to set up each OneDrive user on a PC within Office 365. We will also talk you through the process of setting this up on a variety of mobile devices such as tablets or mobile phones.
- Designed to help users understand and make use of OneDrive
- Set‐up includes installation and configuration for desktop and mobile devices
- Learn how to use the features included with OneDrive
- Online guidance of functionality and usage of OneDrive including:
- Basic file management
- Using OneDrive to share and email files
- How to collaborate and jointly edit files
- How to synchronise files
- How to manage user permissions
- Online training videos and user guides are also provided
- An online effectiveness review within a month of the initial session