Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view for business users with their most important metrics in one place, updated in real time and available on all of their devices. With one click, users can explore the data behind their dashboard using intuitive tools that make finding answers easy. Creating a dashboard is simple with pre-built dashboards crafted by experts that help you get up and running quickly and you can access your data and reports from anywhere with automatic updates from any changes to your data.
The Polymorph Power BI set-up service has been tailored to address the requirements of organisations requiring a more focussed and hands on approach to configuring Power BI. With this service, we will configure Power BI for each of the users you require setting up as well as enabling you with the required skills to be able to maintain their service on an ongoing basis. As part of this service we will also educate each user within your organisation on the key features that are available within your Power BI subscription.
We start the project with a pre-engagement questionnaire, used to collect and collate the details and information required for us to undertake the relevant activities.
During the engagement, a Polymorph consultant will remotely connect to one of your PC’s and undertake the installation and configuration process to set up each Power BI subscription on a PC within Office 365. We will also talk you through the process of setting this up on a variety of mobile devices such as tablets or mobile phones.
- Designed to facilitate user adoption of Power BI
- Includes an introduction to the Power BI dashboard, reporting, and data‐set tools
- Users will also be given an in‐depth overview on features such as Power BI Designer, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, and Power Map
- Online training videos and user guides are also provided
- An online effectiveness review within a month of the initial session