It offers you a wealth of communication and collaboration tools and a generous file storage space. All services can be accessed from anywhere and from almost any device. A major component of Office 365 is SharePoint Online, which is a powerful team collaboration environment where documents and other data sources can be created, managed, shared, discovered and found. Team sites can easily be set-up to provide an online environment where teams can get instant access to information that is relevant to them, their projects and colleagues. SharePoint Online provides access to data in a secure and compliant manner whether the user is connected or not and through extended collaborative functionality, allows multiple users to simultaneously work on the same documents. With access to better insights into performance and analytics, SharePoint Online allows users to live “outside the inbox”.
The Polymorph Office 365 Premium SharePoint Online set-up service has been tailored to address the requirements of small to medium sized businesses who require the deployment of a structured intranet / extranet / collaboration solution, based on SharePoint Online.
We start the project with a discovery and review session used to collect the relevant details and information needed for us to undertake the required activities. The discovery and review session will allow the team to fully understand the requirements and help map out the project for each individual client.
We will then build and set-up a SharePoint Online based intranet/extranet/online collaboration solution, including the items detailed below. In addition to this we will provide tutoring so that you can effectively manage the administration and user functions of your SharePoint Online subscription and enable you to set-up users and maintain their service on an ongoing basis.
- A SharePoint Online intranet / extranet / collaboration solution consisting of:
- Department Sites for up to 5 individual Departments
- Team Sites for up to 5 individual Teams
- A standard Department and Team Site template, that can be used by the client to create further sections based on a standard theme
- A News or Announcements section
- A Group Calendar
- A Company Document Library
- A Blog Site
- Search functionality
- A corporate identity-branded carousel
- Learn permission settings for administrators and end‐users
- Includes site management orientation
- Learn to create internal department, team and sub‐sites
- Learn how to set-up user profiles
- Learn how to manage content within the system